Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Manila's Hidden Gem: UNLIMITED Netflix in Your Private Makati Studio!

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

Manila's Hidden Gem: UNLIMITED Netflix in Your Private Makati Studio!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the Manila’s Hidden Gem: UNLIMITED Netflix in Your Private Makati Studio! experience. Forget those sterile, cookie-cutter hotel reviews – this is gonna be raw, real, and riddled with my (highly informed) opinions.

First Impressions (and Why I Almost Died from Delight)

Okay, so "Hidden Gem" is a bold claim, right? But honestly? They weren't kidding. Finding this place felt like discovering a secret portal to pure, unadulterated relaxation. Let's start with the basics: Accessibility. I'm not a wheelchair user, but I always appreciate a place that thinks about it. The website wasn't super clear, but I emailed them. They answered immediately! And the elevators? Smooth as butter. Plus, the staff seemed genuinely warm and helpful, which is a HUGE plus in my book. They even offered me a ride from the airport.

Location, Location, Location (and the Struggle is Real… Sometimes)

Makati is… well, it's Makati. Bustling, chaotic, and sometimes a little overwhelming. But this studio? It's a haven. Getting there was a breeze (thanks to that airport transfer!). Car parking [free of charge] is a lifesaver, because driving in Manila is basically a contact sport. Seriously, if I had to deal with traffic and find a parking spot first thing in the day, it would have been a disaster.

Room Review: My Netflix Nirvana

Now, let's talk about the heart of the matter: UNLIMITED Netflix!! I am not exaggerating when I say this was the selling point for me. After a long day, there is nothing better than a studio that allows you to sit back and watch your favorite shows! My first night? Spent in absolute bliss, binge-watching that ridiculous, over-the-top drama I can't stop watching. The TV with satellite/cable channels was an added bonus.

The studio itself was… well, it wasn't a palace, but it was clean, comfortable, and perfectly designed for a solo traveler (or a couple, I guess, if you’re into that). Air conditioning, thank the heavens. The blackout curtains were a godsend for sleeping in after a late night. There was a good internet connection. I got Free Wi-Fi practically anywhere in the hotel! I mean, this is Manila, and you need good Wi-Fi!

The Good Stuff: Amenities That Made Me Swoon

  • Cleanliness and Safety: This is HUGE. The Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas and Rooms sanitized between stays felt reassuring, especially these days. They also had Hand sanitizer everywhere. Seriously, they took it seriously.
  • Breakfast in room! I'm NOT a morning person. Getting breakfast delivered directly to my door was legendary. The Asian breakfast was decent, but I preferred the Western breakfast. The coffee shop downstairs made a pretty decent latte too.

The Okay Stuff: Areas for Improvement

  • Dining, drinking, and snacking: The Restaurants near the hotel were decent. But I wish there were more options within the hotel. I was a bit too lazy to try the Room service [24-hour].
  • Spa/Sauna I didn't get a chance to try their spa, but I was keen on doing so. Next time!
  • Gym/fitness: I intended to use the Fitness center. But, you know… Netflix.

The Quirks (and the Stuff That Made Me Chuckle)

  • Room service [24-hour]: One night, I ordered a very late-night snack. It felt like a decadent treat.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: I noticed how seriously they took safety protocols.
  • The free water bottles. I'm always thankful for that!
  • The view from the top was good. It made me appreciate where I was!

The Grand Finale: The Offer You Can't Refuse

Are you ready to finally escape the chaos and recharge? Do you crave a sanctuary in the heart of Makati where you can unwind, binge-watch your favorite shows, and feel completely pampered?

I'm talking about:

  • Unlimited Netflix! (Seriously, I'm still dreaming about it.)
  • Impeccable cleanliness and safety standards.
  • Comfortable, well-appointed studios that feel like your home away from home.
  • Convenient access to everything Makati has to offer.
  • The perfect getaway!

Special Offer:

Book within the next 48 hours and get a free upgrade to a balcony view, plus a complimentary bottle of local wine upon arrival!

Don't wait!

Click here to book your escape to Manila's Hidden Gem: UNLIMITED Netflix in Your Private Makati Studio!

(Tell them I sent you… maybe they'll give me a discount next time.)

Escape to Luxury: Your Dream Hellendoorn Holiday Home Awaits!

Book Now

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to plan a staycation at "The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines." Forget Instagram-perfect itineraries, this is the real deal. Think less "influencer," more "slightly unhinged traveler enjoying a good TV binge."

Day 1: Arrival, Anxiety, and the Sweet Embrace of Wifi

  • 1:00 PM: Flight delayed. Obviously. My internal monologue, already a chaotic mess, is now a full-blown opera. "Will I ever leave the airport? Did I pack enough snacks? Is my passport picture that bad?" Ugh. Finally, made it to the studio after a brutal ride on the Manila traffic. That ride almost killed me. I arrive at The Quiet Studio, and it's… well, it's quiet. Intriguing. Immediately check the Wi-Fi speed. Essential. And praise the streaming gods, it's FAST.
  • 2:00 PM: Unpack. Or, more accurately, throw my stuff on the bed like a tornado hit a laundry basket. I immediately start experiencing those feelings of anxiety I usually have before leaving the country, but here I have no real escape, but I like it. Check all the drawers. Check for the TV! Oh my god, there is a Netflix and… wait, are those comfy pillows? I need to touch them.
  • 2:30 PM: Food run! Okay, let's be real. I am NOT cooking. Too much effort. Grab some street food. I mean, it's either that or order for delivery, and well, I can't deny myself that. I go grab some delicious fish ball and kwek-kwek. Okay, okay, I might get a little more later, but I have to contain myself.
  • 3:00 PM: Netflix & Chill (literally). I plop myself down on the bed, remote in hand, and the real decisions begin. What do I watch? Too many choices! Ugh, the pressure. I end up spending half an hour scrolling, eventually settling on a cheesy rom-com. Don't judge. It's perfect for this. I feel all the joy and happiness, but also all the pain and suffering.
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner. I forgot to eat. And now I realize. Get a quick burger delivered. I'm already regretting this decision. I eat it in shame in my boxers.
  • 7:00 PM: Back to Netflix. This time, however, I need a strong drink, I check the mini-bar, but it has nothing, and I end up getting my favorite drink from the convenient store. I grab my drink and I immediately dive into a crime drama, which I'm not really a huge fan of, but the studio is quiet, and the show is gripping. I end up enjoying it.
  • 11:00 PM: That's it. I'm dead tired. I'm glad there are no mosquitoes. I'm getting a good night's sleep. It's been a long day.

Day 2: The Outside World (Kinda), Binge Eating, and Existential Dread

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up. Ugh. I don't want to. But what if I already skipped lunch? I check my phone. Oh my god! I've spent the last few hours binge-watching a show. I wonder how long the show will be. I look out the window. The sun's shining. Briefly consider actually leaving the studio. Briefly. Think of the bed, the TV, and the endless possibilities of Netflix. Okay, maybe later.
  • 10:00 AM: Coffee and… more scrolling. Damn. The coffee is good. I need a caffeine shot.
  • 11:00 AM: I got to have a shower. Ugh. I feel so sticky and gross.
  • 12:00 PM: Okay, I need to eat. I order some food delivery. I think I might have overdone it.
  • 1:00 PM: Actually watch my delivery come. I'm glad. I have been waiting for a long time. The food is great! But I already have my food coma. I'm so full.
  • 2:00 PM: Stare at the wall. Contemplate life choices. Reconsider the entire point of my existence. Is this what it means to be an adult? To eat greasy food and question the trajectory of the universe while watching a show? Probably.
  • 3:00 PM: Okay, time to get out. I went for a walk. I ended up in a coffee shop.
  • 5:00 PM: Feeling somewhat rejuvenated, I return to the studio, determined to avoid the couch. I decide to work on that thing I've been putting off for the last few months. I get a bit of it done, but the Netflix addiction is calling my name.
  • 6:00 PM: The guilt eats me. That guilt is so toxic. I order more food.
  • 7:00 PM: Netflix, again. This time, it's a documentary, and I can't help but get all emotional. I can't believe I cried at a documentary about pandas. I blame the food coma and the overall exhaustion.
  • 10:00 PM: Okay, I'm feeling down. This is all too much after all. I don't know what to do.
  • 11:00 PM: I call my friend, and we talk for hours. It was the best conversation I've had in months. She made me forget all my problems, and I'm grateful.

Day 3: The Grand Finale (aka, Leaving is Bitter Sweet!)

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up. Oh my god. I need to leave. But I don't want to. I'm so grateful for everything.
  • 10:00 AM: Packing. I realize how messy I am. I'm not proud.
  • 11:00 AM: Final Netflix binge. I finish the show I've been watching.
  • Noon: Checkout. I grab my bag, and I'm ready to go.

Final Thoughts:

This wasn't a perfect staycation. Far from it. There were moments of pure laziness, existential crises, and an unhealthy amount of screen time. But there were also moments of peace, a sense of disconnection, and the simple joy of a comfy bed, a good TV, and a whole lot of nothing. And hey, that's life, right? A beautiful, imperfect, and occasionally messy adventure. I'd say, well done, The Quiet Studio. Well done. Now to plan my next escape… but maybe, just maybe, I'll actually leave the room next time. Or not. Who am I kidding? Probably not.

Chonburi Paradise: LUXurious Room, WiFi, Rooftop Pool! 😍

Book Now

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

FAQ: Netflix & Chill in Your Makati Oasis: The REAL Deal! (and Trust me, it's a MESS sometimes...)

Okay, Spill the Tea: What *Exactly* is this "Unlimited Netflix in a Makati Studio" thing? Sounds...too good to be true.

Alright, alright, I’ll spill! It's basically a private studio apartment in Makati (usually a pretty decent one, honestly, not some shoebox!) that includes access to, drumroll… UNLIMITED NETFLIX. Yep. No data caps. No buffering (usually!). Just straight-up, binge-watching bliss. You walk (or stumble, after a long day) in, connect to their Wi-Fi, and BOOM. Your inner couch potato is unleashed. It’s like a dream come true, right? Except… well, sometimes the Wi-Fi has a mind of its own. More on that later…

Think of it as a mini-vacation from reality, designed for maximum comfort and minimal human interaction (perfect for us introverts, eh?).

Is this *ACTUALLY* in a good location in Makati? Because "Makati" can mean… well, a lot of things.

Okay, let’s be real: location is EVERYTHING in Makati. One time I booked a place that was "Makati-adjacent," which turned out to be… a three-hour commute from anywhere remotely interesting. Absolutely NOT. Fortunately, the ones I've had experience with are generally *pretty* good. Close-ish to Greenbelt, Glorietta, that kind of thing. Walkable to some restaurants, a quick Grab ride to the good stuff. Google Maps is your friend, people! Seriously, check the map *before* you book. I learned that the hard way. And don't just trust pictures. One time, the "balcony view" was of… a concrete wall. Talk about a letdown!

So... the Netflix. It *actually* works? What kind of options do I have?

Listen, the Netflix is the *whole point*, right? And 99% of the time, YES, it works. They usually have a dedicated account set up. Think: multiple profiles already created (usually some hilariously named ones, like "Queen of Binge" or "Lonely Hearts Club"). You can add your own, of course! And the options? Well, it's Netflix. Enough to keep even the most seasoned binge-watcher occupied for days. I've personally conquered historical dramas, rom-coms, and even a few documentaries that I pretended to pay attention to. The only downside is the sheer *choice*! Paralysis by streaming, anyone? And don't blame me if you end up staying up *way* too late… it's happened to the best of us.

What about the studio *itself*? Is it clean? Comfortable? Or a complete disaster zone?

Okay, the studio itself is a mixed bag. Let's be real. I've seen some absolutely *gorgeous* ones, minimalist chic, perfectly Insta-worthy. And I've seen… well, let's just say I’ve learned to pack my own cleaning wipes. The vast majority are perfectly acceptable - clean, modern, comfortable enough. Not the Ritz, mind you, but perfectly fine for a few days of Netflix-fueled bliss. Basic amenities are usually included: a kitchenette (microwave, sometimes a hotplate), a fridge, a bathroom. Sometimes, a teeny-tiny balcony. Sometimes, a washing machine. Check the photos carefully, and READ THE REVIEWS! They are your best friends.

One time, the bed was SO comfortable, I actually considered staying there FOREVER. Seriously. I didn't! I just stayed till my Netflix queue was empty.

Wi-Fi! The bane of our existence. What's the deal? Because Netflix is useless without it!

Ah, yes. The Wi-Fi. My nemesis. Look, in theory, it's supposed to be *reliable*. Unlimited, fast, yada yada. In *practice*… well... It can be a bit unpredictable. Sometimes it's lightning fast. Other times… it’s like wading through molasses. I recall I was in the middle of an episode of *Bridgerton*, completely invested... and the Wi-Fi just… died. Gone. Poof. I stared at the buffering screen for what felt like an eternity, muttering obscenities under my breath. It was devastating! Always ask about the Wi-Fi situation before you book, and maybe pack a backup plan (like downloading episodes beforehand). Or embrace it as a sign to finally put that book you’ve been meaning to read. Or, you know, just rage-clean the kitchen. Your choice.

One tip: rebooting the router *sometimes* works. *Sometimes*. Don't build your hopes up too much!

What about the other basics? Towels? Toiletries? Anything I need to bring?

The basics are *usually* provided, yes. Towels, basic toiletries (soap, shampoo, sometimes even a tiny toothbrush – don't rely on this!), bedding. But *always* double-check the listing details! Some places are more generous than others. I'd recommend bringing your own: toiletries (because, hello, personal preference!), a towel (just in case the provided one is… less than fluffy), and maybe some slippers for maximum cozy vibes. Also, snacks! Don't forget the snacks! Netflix is best enjoyed with a serious supply of chips, cookies, and… whatever your guilty pleasure is. I won't judge. Maybe even a small portable speaker for the sound? Just saying…

What about Check-in and Check-out? Are they a nightmare?

Usually, check-in is pretty straightforward. They'll send you instructions beforehand (don't lose them!), often involving a key code or a key pick-up from a nearby security guard. Check-out? Even easier. Leave the key, lock the door, and go forth into the world... Until the next binge-watching session, of course! Just make sure you understand the check-in and check-out times. Don't be "that" person who overstays their welcome. It's happened (I know someone... who shall remain nameless.). And don't forget your coffee. You'll be craving it after all that Netflix.

Okay, so what's the *worst* experience you've had? Be honest!

Ugh. Okay. Preparing for the inevitable emotional dump. The absolute WORST? Here we go. The Wi-Fi went down. Mid-binge. On a Friday night. After a long week. Like, the kind of long week that demands pizza and trashy reality TV. I was so devastated, I could have cried. And then, to add insultHotel Blog Guru

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

The Quiet Studio @Makati w/ UNLI Netflix Manila Philippines

Post a Comment for "Manila's Hidden Gem: UNLIMITED Netflix in Your Private Makati Studio!"