Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Liverpool's Hidden Gem: Print Works Hotel - Unbeatable Luxury!

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Liverpool's Hidden Gem: Print Works Hotel - Unbeatable Luxury!

Liverpool's Hidden Gem: Print Works Hotel - Unbeatable Luxury! (My Messy, Honest, and Slightly Obsessive Review)

Alright, alright, settle in, because I'm about to tell you about a hotel that almost broke me. In a good way. Seriously, the Print Works Hotel in Liverpool is… well, it's a thing. It's a vibe. It's basically where luxury throws a party, and everyone gets invited. And I? I RSVP'd with bells on.

First off, let me just say, I've stayed in a LOT of hotels. From your budget-friendly hostels (shudder) to the ridiculously overpriced "luxury" joints that just feel… sterile. But the Print Works? This place is different. This place gets it.

The Basics (and the Glorious Extras):

  • Accessibility: Okay, so I'm not in a wheelchair myself, but I did poke around, and the Print Works has genuinely thought about this. Wheelchair accessibility is a big win, and they've got those ramps and elevators nailed down. I have a friend who's been a bit hesitant to travel with mobility issues, but I'm genuinely thinking of recommending this place to her. They’ve clearly put some thought into it.

  • Internet: Free Wi-Fi? You betcha. And not just in the lobby, but Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (and it's fast!). They have Internet [LAN] as well, which is clutch for someone like me who might need to do a little work on the side (don't tell my boss!).

  • Cleanliness and Safety: A Holy obsession This should be a given these days, but let's be honest, some hotels are… less than diligent. Not the Print Works. They're practically obsessed with hygiene. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, Staff trained in safety protocols, Rooms sanitized between stays, the works. They even offer room sanitization opt-out, which, let's face it, is a nice touch. I felt like I was walking into a lab, but in the best possible way. Like, I even saw them wiping down the light switches. Incredible. They even had Hand sanitizer everywhere (and trust me, I used it!). Oh, and the cashless payment service? Brilliant.

  • Things to Do, Ways to Relax, and That Pool With a View: Okay, here’s where things get decadent. They have a Pool with view, a Spa, a Sauna, a Steamroom. I spent a solid afternoon just rotating between the pool, the sauna, and the steam room. It was pure bliss. I'm not normally a spa person, but the atmosphere here was so chilled out, I couldn't resist. I really wanted to book a Body scrub, but I'd already indulged in a Massage. Seriously, that massage was worth the trip alone. I thought I was going to melt into the table. The therapist was pure magic. They also have a Fitness center if you're into that sort of torture. I walked past.

  • Dining, Drinking, and Snacking:

    • Restaurants: They’ve got a few restaurants. I preferred the international food – it’s hard to go wrong.
    • Breakfast: A Bloody Triumph Oh, the breakfast! They have a Breakfast [buffet] that is… a feast. They have a Western breakfast, but to be honest, everything was amazing. They also have Alternative meal arrangement which helped me out. The coffee was excellent, and the staff was attentive without being intrusive.
    • Bars: Obviously, they have a bar. And a pool side bar!
    • Snack Bar & Coffee Shop: Perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up.
  • Services and Conveniences: The "I Forgot to Pack That" Department

    • Daily Housekeeping: My room was always spotless, which is a testament to their staff and the fact you can relax!
    • Concierge: Those of you who know me, know how much I love a concierge. They are just wonderful, I had a few questions that they quickly answered.
    • Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning: They can take care of everything. If you're like me and pack roughly five outfits for every day, you'll be grateful.
    • Luggage Storage: Super handy for those exploring Liverpool before or after check-in.
    • Cash Withdrawal: Always appreciated.
    • Facilities for Disabled Guests: See Accessibility above.
    • Food Delivery: Perfect for a late-night treat.
    • Doorman: Made me feel fancy as hell.
  • For the Kids: They have Babysitting service and are Family/child friendly.

  • Getting Around: Airport transfer. Valet parking. They have it all.

  • Available in All Rooms: (and the little things that matter.)

    • Air Conditioning: Crucial.
    • Coffee/Tea Maker: Essential.
    • Free bottled water: A lifesaver.
    • Hair dryer: Because nobody wants soggy hair.
    • In-room safe box: Peace of mind.
    • **Mini bar: **Because your life is perfect, right?
    • Smoke detector: I'm assuming for safety.
    • Wi-Fi [free]: Repeat, because it’s that good.
    • Window that opens: Fresh air!

The Real Deal: My Print Works Experience – The Honest Truth (and a Slightly Embarrassing Anecdote)

Okay, so let's get real. I have opinions, and I'm not afraid to use them. The Print Works Hotel? It's not just good; it's damn good. From the moment I walked in, I felt… pampered. The staff weren't just polite; they were genuinely kind. The decor is sleek and modern, with a nod to the building's history (it was a printing works, after all – hence the name).

Now, about that pool… it’s on the roof, looking over Liverpool. I spent a good hour there, letting the sun bake my cares away. I may have even dozed off. And here’s where things get a little… awkward. Waking up, I realised I'd snored. Loudly. In front of a couple. Mortified, I snuck back to my room, vowing never to return. But… then I remembered that massage and the amazing breakfast and I realised… I'll be back.

The Imperfection: You Should Know This

  • The Price: It's not a budget hotel. You're paying for the luxury, the service, and the exceptional experience. But trust me, it's worth it.

The Verdict

The Print Works Hotel? It's a game-changer. It’s an experience. It's somewhere you go to indulge, to escape, and to feel like you've stepped into a world where everything is just a little bit… better. I’m already planning my return.

SEO-tastic Summary:

This hotel ticks every box. It’s wheelchair accessible, has the best free Wi-Fi ever, and their cleanliness is phenomenal. Spa, sauna, swimming pool with a view, and the best massage ever. They have restaurants, bars, and room service. Family-friendly, and an elegant place to be. Print Works Hotel in Liverpool is a MUST-STAY for anyone looking for an unforgettable luxury experience. Check out the link, and get ready to be spoiled.

The Offer (Let's Get You Booking, Shall We?)

Tired of the Ordinary? Escape to Liverpool's Hidden Gem!

Ready for a getaway that's anything but boring? Indulge in the unparalleled luxury of the Print Works Hotel, where every detail is designed to delight.

Here's what awaits you:

  • Unwind in style: Luxurious rooms with all the comforts you could dream of.
  • Recharge your senses: Take a dip in their Rooftop Pool, and spa with a massage.
  • Dine like royalty: Savour delicious meals at their restaurants.
  • Stay connected: Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
  • Safety First: Anti-viral cleaning products and professional sanitization.

Book your stay at the Print Works Hotel now and receive:

  • Complimentary breakfast.
  • Early check-in/late check-out (upon availability).
  • A special welcome gift.

Click here to book your unforgettable escape!(Add your booking link in here.)

Don't wait – your luxury Liverpool getaway awaits!

Jakarta's Chicest Escape: Cozy Studio at Ciputra World 2!

Book Now

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Alright, buckle up buttercup, because you're about to get the messy, glorious, and utterly human truth about my "Print Works Hotel Liverpool" adventure. This isn’t your pristine, perfectly-curated itinerary. This is… well, me.

Pre-Trip Shenanigans (aka, the "I-Should-Have-Packed-Differently" Phase):

  • Day -7: Panic attack triggered by a suitcase that looks suspiciously like a black hole. Ended up folding WAY too many socks. Like, enough socks to outfit a small army. What was I thinking?
  • Day -3: Tried to "learn" some basic Scouse phrases. Ended up mostly sounding like a confused, slightly aggressive parrot. Currently practicing "Alright, la?" in the mirror. Pray for my arrival.
  • Day -1: Realized I forgot my phone charger. Cue the internal screaming. Found a rogue travel adapter… hopefully, it won't blow up the hotel room. Fingers crossed!

The Print Works Hotel Liverpool: My Emotional Rollercoaster

Day 1: Arrival and Accidental Awesomeness

  • Morning (Train to Liverpool – The Saga): Delayed train. Naturally. Stood on the platform, battling wind and existential dread. Started chatting with a bloke who looked like he'd seen a ghost. Turns out he was going to a ghost tour. He looked a bit terrified, which, in retrospect, should have been my clue that things weren't going to go smoothly
  • Afternoon (Print Works Check-In – Oh, the Smell of History!): Finally! Arrived at the Print Works. First thought: "Whoa, this building IS grand!" The reception area, with its exposed brick and soaring ceilings, actually took my breath away. It's got a distinct, almost library-esque scent (books and old ink?) that I found oddly comforting. I felt a bit like I'd stumbled into a Dickens novel. Or maybe a Tarantino film. Either way, I was in.
  • Late Afternoon (Room Reveal – A Tiny Triumph): The room! Not HUGE, but perfectly functional, with a really comfy bed. And the best part? View that wasn't a brick wall! I felt a small, nerdy surge of joy. Unpacked, then promptly lost my phone charger (again). Decided to embrace the chaos.
  • Evening (Exploring the Area – Lost and Found (and Lost Again!)): Decided to get my bearings. Wandered out, slightly bewildered. Tried to navigate using the hotel map. Got utterly lost. Twice. Bumped into a group of lads singing a sea shanty. Joined in (badly). They didn't seem to mind. They even invited me to a pub, The Cavern, the birth place of the Beatles.
  • Quirky Observation: Liverpool is a city of brick and hidden courtyards. And the locals? Friendly. Proper friendly.

Day 2: Beatlesmania and Brewery Bliss (My "I Need a Drink" Day)

  • Morning (Beatles Story – My Inner Teenager Unleashed): Beatles Story. Yep, a whole museum dedicated to the Fab Four. I'm not a die-hard Beatles fanatic, but… wow! The history, the music, the cheesy-glory of it all. My inner teenage fangirl resurrected. Cue me humming "Here Comes the Sun" for the rest of the day.
  • Afternoon (Albert Dock – A Bit More "Lost"): Wandered the Albert Dock. Beautiful, even in the drizzle. Did what any self-respecting tourist would do: Took a million photos of the big red buildings and tried to look vaguely sophisticated.
  • Late Afternoon (Liverpool ONE – Shopping – The Weakness): Stumbled, somewhat drunkenly, into Liverpool ONE. Big mistake. My plastic was a-calling. Ended up buying a scarf I definitely don't need and a book I'll probably never read. Regret? Maybe a tiny bit. Did I enjoy it? Absolutely.
  • Evening (Brewery Tour – Liquid Courage and Revelations): Finally: A brewery tour. This felt like the perfect antidote to my accidental shopping spree. The tour was well-organized (hallelujah!). Learned about the brewing process, drank beer, and chatted with some other tourists. By the end, I was ready to plan the rest of my life with these lovely humans.
  • Emotional High: Liverpool is a city of joy and pride. You can feel it in the air.
  • Messy Moment: Almost tripped over a pavement curb whilst attempting a witty observation. Elegance? Lost to the Liverpool winds… and probably the beer.

Day 3: Art, Architecture, and a Quiet Departure (The "Almost Didn't Leave" Day)

  • Morning (Tate Liverpool – My Inner Snob Emerges): Tate Liverpool. Modern and contemporary art, baby. Some pieces I loved, some left me scratching my head. But the building itself is stunning. The architecture in Liverpool is phenomenal.
  • Afternoon (Liverpool Cathedral – Gothic Grandeur and Humbling Moments): Liverpool Cathedral. Honestly, I was blown away. The sheer scale of it! It’s a powerful place, beautiful and humbling. Spent ages wandering around, just soaking it in.
  • Late Afternoon (Shopping – The Weakness, Part 2): Sneaking out of my room (I'd done my packing, or so I thought) for last-minute souvenirs for people back home. Bought more random tat. This time, felt a bit less guilty. Liverpool compels you to do these things.
  • Evening (Print Works – Farewell Drinks): Ended my travels at the hotel bar. The staff at Print Works are brilliant! Had a last pint, and reflected on the whole experience.
  • Departure (The Tears – Real Tears): Almost didn't want to leave. Liverpool – with all its charm, its quirks, its chaos and its kindness – had snuck into my heart. I boarded my train with a very sad feeling, but also a grin on my face.
  • Opinionated Rant: Anyone who says Liverpool isn't special hasn't spent enough time there. Get on your feet and GO!

Imperfections, Flaws & Overall Summary:

  • The Food: A mixed bag. Some AMAZING, some… less so. (That questionable burger will haunt my dreams.) Never mind, it made for a more memorable experience.
  • The Weather: A classic mix of sunshine and showers. Embraced the drizzle.
  • The People: Liverpool's best asset. Warm, witty, and welcoming. Even if you can't understand half of what they're saying.
  • Print Works Hotel: Perfect! The staff made me feel welcome and looked after. Excellent location.
  • Final Verdict: Go. Just go. Liverpool is a city that'll make you laugh, cry, and maybe even sing a sea shanty. And the Print Works Hotel is a great home base. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to start planning my return trip. And this time, I promise to pack a decent charger… and maybe learn a few more Scouse phrases! Alright, la?
Pension Camelia Baile Herculane: Your Dream Romanian Escape Awaits!

Book Now

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Print Works Hotel - Liverpool's Hidden Gem (Maybe, Probably, Definitely... Mostly!)

Alright, let's get down to brass tacks. You thinking about the Print Works? Good choice... probably. Let's answer some questions, yeah? Buckle up, 'cause it ain't gonna be all rainbows and unicorns.

Is the Print Works Hotel really as luxurious as they say?

Okay, look. "Luxury" is a slippery fish, right? I mean, compared to sleeping in a cardboard box under the Baltic Fleet (been there, done that – long story, involved a bet and a questionable pizza), it’s paradise. The rooms? Gorgeous. Big, comfy beds you could *live* in – and I almost did. The rain shower was… well, let’s just say it made me consider becoming a permanent resident. It’s got those fancy GHD hairdryers, which, as a woman, I appreciate. But... here's the tiny, tiny crack in the polished veneer. I booked a "Superior Suite" they said. "Unbeatable." Turns out, my unbeatable suite overlooked a rather unattractive back alley. Not exactly the Eiffel Tower. My fault. Should've asked! Still, the *feeling* of luxury? Absolutely. The genuine, "wow, I deserve this, and I'm going to soak it up" kind. So, yes. Mostly.

What's the food like? Because, let's be honest, that's half the battle.

Alright, the food situation. This is where it gets… interesting. We booked a package that 'included' dinner. Now, I'm not gonna lie, expectations were HIGH. The restaurant itself? Stunning. Gorgeous decor, low lighting, the whole shebang built on the relics of a former print factory, hence the name. The menu? Read like a fairytale. But. The actual food? Well, the starter was… well, technically *fine*. The main course? My friend ordered the steak, and I swear, it looked like it had been through a minor war. Chewy. Tough. My sea bass was, how do I put this delicately... a bit bland. Dessert, though? Oh, the dessert. The chocolate lava cake? Absolutely ruined our entire experience. Delicious. Molten. Perfect. Redeemed everything. So, the food? A mixed bag. Definitely room for improvement, but the dessert… oh, the dessert. I'm still dreaming about it. Seriously. I'd go back just for the dessert and a stiff drink to wash away the memory of the steak. Seriously.

Is the location convenient for exploring Liverpool?

Oh, the location. This is a big win, honestly. Right in the heart of things. Easy walk to the Albert Dock. Close to the shops. A stone's throw from the Cavern Club (if you've got a strong arm). You’re basically breathing the same air as the Beatles. (Okay, maybe not *that* close, but you get the idea). Perfect for exploring. You can stumble out of the hotel and be in the thick of it in minutes. No faffing about, no complicated taxi rides. Just… Liverpool. All around you. Absolutely perfect for the city explorer. Though, be warned. The noise *can* travel. If you are a light sleeper, bring earplugs. I was up all night, thanks to a stag party that were trying to sing "Hey Jude" – very, very badly. But, hey, it's Liverpool, that's the price you pay for a good time right?

What about parking? 'Cause let's be honest, parking in Liverpool is a nightmare.

Parking. Ah, the bane of my existence. They have it. They advertise it. But. It's a bit of a treasure hunt. You gotta drive around the block (possibly several times) to find it, because the signs are vague and the entrance is easily missed. Once you find where to enter, its tucked down a tight car park. Then you’ll have to squeeze in. Then once you get in, you have to lug your bags (hopefully not overflowing with your luggage) from the car park to the hotel. Not ideal. They charge for it! You’re paying a premium for the convenience, and honestly, it’s not always that convenient. If you’re driving, be prepared for a bit of a headache. Consider public transport. Or take a deep breath and embrace the adventure, assuming you can find any space to park, and the luggage in the car.

Is it worth the price?

This is the big one, innit? Worth it? Look, it's not cheap. Not by a long shot. But, here's the thing: When you're sitting in that ridiculously comfy bed, sipping a pre-dinner cocktail in the stunning bar, or (once you find the entrance) parking your car, there's a certain feeling. A feeling of… well, pampering. And sometimes, you need a bit of pampering. It's a treat. If you're looking for a budget break, this ain't it. But if you want a stylish, well-located, mostly-fantastic experience with a killer dessert? Then yes. Absolutely. Especially if you're okay with the occasional minor imperfection. Just... don't order the steak. Or, rather, do order it. Then let me know how it goes. I'm still curious.

Okay, final verdict: Would you go back?

You know what? Despite the iffy steak and the parking antics, yeah. I probably would. Absolutely. The good stuff outweighs the bad. The location is superb. The vibe is cool. The dessert... well, the dessert alone is worth the trip. Plus, I'm a sucker for a good hotel bed and a fancy rain shower and maybe next time they'll get the steak right, and if not, well at least I’ll have a great story to tell - and somewhere lovely to recuperate after a night enjoying Liverpool. So, yeah. Book the damn thing. Just. Try to avoid the back alley.

Your Stay Hub

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Print Works Hotel Liverpool United Kingdom

Post a Comment for "Liverpool's Hidden Gem: Print Works Hotel - Unbeatable Luxury!"