RJ's Place: Manila's BEST Trees Residences Condo? (You HAVE to See This!)

RJ's Place: Manila's BEST Trees Residences Condo? (You HAVE to See This!)
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because you're about to dive headfirst into my chaotic, utterly honest review of RJ's Place: Manila's BEST Trees Residences Condo?! (And YES, you absolutely have to see this!) I'm usually a total spreadsheet kind of gal, but let's ditch the boring and get real, shall we?
Accessibility: A Mixed Bag, Just Like Life
Alright, so accessibility is key, especially when you're lugging around a suitcase that's half your weight (guilty!). Accessibility starts with the basics. Thankfully, elevator, check! Facilities for disabled guests? We'll get into that. This isn't some ultra-luxurious, perfectly manicured hotel; it's REAL life. So, the exterior corridor might not always be picture perfect. It's not a deal-breaker, but keep your expectations tempered like a proper Filipino carenderia.
On-site Accessible Restaurants & Lounges? Honestly, I didn't see a ton of immediately obvious options, and that's a ding. This isn't the most glamorous stay – but let's focus on what makes this so compelling – the value! I'm not sure how seriously they took Wheelchair accessible, because, again, it's a condo. Do they have ramps, do they have specific apartments for differently abled guests? I cannot answer, maybe reach out and see, because there's so much more.
Internet: The Modern-Day Oxygen, or "Where Did My Data Go?!"
Internet access is obviously a must. Internet [LAN], good to know for those of us who remember the days before wi-fi became the norm, but realistically, who uses that anymore? We're talking about Internet access – wireless, and thankfully, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! and Wi-Fi in public areas. I’m a streamer, and you'd better believe I checked out how good the Internet services actually ARE! It was… decent. Pretty solid for streaming and uploading my stories. Definitely not the speed of the gods, but it wasn't a buffering nightmare either. A solid B+; not bad, RJ's.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax: My Own Private Oasis (Mostly!)
Okay, this is where RJ's Place actually shines. The Swimming pool [outdoor] is a GAME CHANGER. I'm talking postcard-worthy views, and a vibe that instantly melts away the Manila madness. The Pool with view is breathtaking. I spent like, hours just bobbing around, staring at the city skyline. Pure therapy, honestly.
The Fitness center is there. I planned to use it. I brought my gym clothes. I looked at it. And then the pool won. Let's just say, the gym wasn't designed for my level of ambition. But hey, at least it's available!
Spa/sauna, Steamroom and other fun stuff is not readily available. But wait, there's more!
Cleanliness and Safety: Is This Place Actually Safe?!
Okay, let's address the elephant in the room: Safety. It's a big deal these days, and I was so happy to see that RJ's Place takes it seriously. First, kudos for the Anti-viral cleaning products and Daily disinfection in common areas. The constant sanitizing is reassuring in these times. Daily housekeeping, check! Rooms sanitized between stays, again, huge plus!
Hygiene certification is in place. Staff trained in safety protocol, confirmed. You probably will see the maids cleaning your room, which is a great way of making sure things are sparkling clean.
I'm also a fan of things like CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property, and Security [24-hour]. I felt safe, which is a massive relief!
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueling the Adventure
Okay, where do we begin? Breakfast service isn't included, but guess what? There's the Breakfast takeaway service! Plus! The A la carte in restaurant! You can have the Asian cuisine in restaurant! So, while it's not a full-blown buffet fest, there are options.
Sadly, I didn't see a Poolside bar, because it is a condo, but there are Restaurants!
Services and Conveniences: The Nitty-Gritty
Air conditioning? You betcha! Air conditioning in public area? Yup. Elevator? Essential! Concierge service? Check. Convenience store? Yup! I'm telling you, it has everything you need.
- Cash withdrawal : check.
- Laundry service : check.
- Room service [24-hour] : check!
For the Kids (And the Kid in Me):
Okay, I love that it's Family/child friendly. I saw tons of families there, everyone happy! And, the Kids facilities are also great.
Available in All Rooms: The Comforts of Home (and Then Some!)
Air conditioning, absolutely! Alarm clock? Necessary! Free bottled water? Bless! Internet access – wireless? ALWAYS!
My "Must-Haves" in the Room:
- Bathrobes: Yes!
- Coffee/tea maker: Check.
- Ironing facilities: Thank GOODNESS. I'm a wrinkled mess, and I need all the help I can get.
- Laptop workspace: Also a must-have. Especially since I'm writing this review!
- Refrigerator: HELL YES. Hello, late-night snacks and emergency water!
- Shower: Of course!
- Slippers: A nice touch of luxury.
- Wi-Fi [free]: THANK YOU, RJ's!
- Window that opens: I need to breathe and take in the views!
Getting Around: Navigating Manila (With or Without a Taxi)
Airport transfer is available, which is huge! Car park [free of charge]? Score! Car park [on-site]? Even better! Taxi service? Present and accounted for. I didn't use it, but it was good to know it was ready.
The Quirks, the Imperfections, and My Verdict:
Look, RJ's Place isn't a five-star, gilded-cage experience. It's real. It's a condo rental. It's got its quirks. The elevator sometimes feels like it's pondering its own existence, and the hallway lighting isn't exactly Instagram-worthy.
But the views? The pool? The safety? The fact that you can order anything you want at 2am? That's what makes RJ's Place special. The convenience of the amenities available, plus the price point, meant that I could spend the time I saved on doing things that I wanted.
My Verdict? HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. It's ideal for someone who wants comfort, safety, and a stellar view without all the unnecessary fluff.
CRITICAL UPDATE: My One Major Screaming-Out-Loud Experience
Okay, let's get real. One major perk of RJ's Place is its amazing rooftop view.
I'd booked a higher floor, for a great view. The Non-smoking rooms were available, and the Soundproof rooms. I was expecting an apartment-like setting.
I'd even emailed the staff before my stay about the possibility of using the Proposal spot!
But the best thing that made this hotel completely worth it for me? The feeling. The feeling of being in a secure, comfortable space. The feeling of peace, when you know there is some uncertainty, and the feeling that you could get out there and do things because you knew you could go back and have a great place to relax!
SEO-Optimized Offer (And Why You Should Book NOW!)
Headline: RJ's Place: Manila's Best Trees Residences Condo? (You HAVE to See This!) - Unfiltered Review & Unbeatable Offer!
Body:
Tired of cookie-cutter hotels? Craving an unforgettable Manila experience without breaking the bank? Then you NEED to check out RJ's Place: Manila's Trees Residences Condo! Forget sterile, impersonal stays. We're talking stunning city views, an amazing [Swimming pool], and all the modern conveniences you crave, all in a secure, family-friendly setting.
Here's why RJ's Place is calling your name:
- Unbeatable Views: Wake up to postcard-perfect skylines.
- Relaxation Central: Unwind by the sparkling outdoor pool.
- Peace of Mind: Safety is paramount, with 24/7 security and hygiene protocols.
- Cozy Comforts: Free Wi-Fi, AC, and all the in-room essentials.
- Convenience: Easy access to food, drinks, and all Manila has to offer.
- And a whole lot more!
**Book now through this exclusive
Unbelievable Chalet in Zermatt: Z'Gogwargji Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercup. This ain't your perfectly curated Instagram feed. This is… my RJ’s Place at Trees Residences, Manila itinerary. Prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions, questionable decisions, and a whole lotta real talk.
RJ’s Place at Trees Residences: Manila - My Messy, Glorious Adventure
Day 1: Arrival & That Initial "OMG, It's Really Happening" Moment (aka Total Chaos)
- 1:00 PM: Arrived at NAIA. After battling through Manila traffic (seriously, it's a living, breathing organism), finally, finally, finally, made it to Trees Residences. The lobby? Sparkling clean, a testament to how clean the Philippines could be.
- 1:30 PM: Checking in. Okay, so I thought I selected the "relaxing apartment vibe" option, but the studio looked… smaller. Like, "could I actually live in here and not go stir-crazy?" small. Deep breath. But the view from the balcony? Boom. Skyscrapers, the city hum, I'm in Manila, dammit!
- 2:00 PM: The unpacking struggle. My luggage exploded. Shirts everywhere. The aircon is struggling.
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Snack Time! Found the nearest 7-Eleven. Chugged a water to calm my nerves. Buying the local snack like chicharon (deep-fried pork rinds) and kwek-kwek (boiled quail eggs coated in orange batter and deep-fried.)
- 5:00 PM: "Trying to work" in the apartment. Got distracted by that view again. Seriously, the sunsets here are something else.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner time! Found a carinderia (small, local eatery) nearby. The food… well, let's just say I'm not sure what I ate, but it was spicy, cheap, and gave me a taste of real Filipino flavor. My stomach's a bit iffy, but hey, adventure!
- 8:00 PM: Stumbled back to the apartment. Jet lag is hitting me like a ton of bricks. Bedtime.
Day 2: Intramuros & Existential Dread (and, You Know, Some Beautiful Things)
- 9:00 AM: Slept in! The bliss! Finally ready to take on Manila.
- 11:00 AM: Took a Grab (ride-hailing service) to Intramuros, the walled city. The trip was an adventure in itself. The traffic? Savage. But my driver regaled me with stories, and I learned a little Tagalog.
- 12:00 PM: Intramuros! Whoa. The old fort, the cobblestone streets, the horse-drawn carriages. It’s like stepping back in time! Took a billion photos.
- 1:00 PM: Trying kalesa (horse-drawn carriage). It's romantic, sure. But also a bit… bumpy. And the horse smells. But, the views! The old churches! The history! Did I mention the heat? Good lord, the heat!
- 1:30 PM: Lunch, more kare-kare and adobo, then started to feel the "existential dread" from the heat. Felt the buildings were melting, and the crowd was like a steamroller!
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Coffee run. Needed caffeine. Found a tiny coffee shop. Chatted with the barista. Learned a few more Tagalog phrases. Found a comfy spot.
- 5:00 PM: Back to Trees Residences. The contrast between the "old" and "new" Manila is fascinating.
- 7:00 PM: That view again. I could get used to this. Order some siopao and hakaw.
- 8:00 PM: Tried to watch a movie. Fell asleep.
Day 3: The Mall & The Great Filipino Paradox (aka, the day I nearly lost my mind)
- 10:00 AM: Decided to embrace the "mall culture" because, apparently, it’s a thing in Manila. Rode a bus to a mall, a huge one.
- 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Shopping, trying food courts, more shopping, and more food. It was overwhelming. Like, too much. I felt like I was drowning in consumerism. The aircon was aggressive. I nearly had a full-blown panic attack.
- 3:00 PM: Found a quiet corner, drank a smoothie. Started feeling human again.
- 4:00 PM: Watched several kids play. Found happiness in seeing the kids be happy.
- 5:00 PM: Found a nice cafe so I can watch people while feeling the aircon effect.
- 6:00 PM: Order food.
- 7:00 PM: Back to my apartment. Feeling happy and satisfied.
- 8:00 PM: Finally, I'm ready.
Day 4: Local Life (The Good, The Bad, and the Surprisingly Beautiful)
- 9:00 AM: Took a jeepney (a colorful, iconic mode of transport) to a local market.
- 10:00 AM: OMG. The sights, the smells, the sounds! It was sensory overload in the best possible way. Fresh produce, live chickens, vendors shouting… I was completely out of my comfort zone.
- 11:00 AM: Tried to buy some mangoes. Negotiating the price felt like a sport. Finally got some delicious, ridiculously cheap mangoes. Worth it.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at again, another carinderia. Had to point at the food because I didn’t know what anything was. The woman running the place was so kind, even though I probably looked like a clueless idiot.
- 1:00 PM: Wandered around some backstreets. Saw some poverty, some resilience. It was a punch to the gut. The realities hit me hard.
- 3:00 PM: Went to a small park and met a group of kids. They were playing basketball with a makeshift hoop. They were laughing, happy, and full of life. It was a powerful reminder of the good in the world.
- 5:00 PM: Washed my clothes in the apartment and the water tastes horrible.
- 7:00 PM: More buko juice and some fried chicken.
- 8:00 PM: Slept.
Day 5: Heading Home (and a Tiny Bit of Regret)
- 9:00 AM: Packing. This is a mess.
- 10:00 AM: One last look at the Manila skyline. Kinda sad to leave.
- 11:00 AM: Check out.
- 12:00 PM: Airport. Traffic. The usual.
- 1:00 PM: Trying to buy gifts.
- 2:00 PM: Flight.
- Later: Back home. I'm exhausted, a little sunburnt, and my stomach is still not quite right. But Manila… Manila was something else. It was messy, it was chaotic, it was beautiful, and it’s definitely a place I won't forget. And I'll probably be back. Eventually, lol.
- Postscript: Okay, I know this isn't a "perfect" itinerary. I didn't see everything, eat everything, or have a flawless experience. But that's life, right? This was my Manila adventure, warts and all. And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way. Now, time for a nap. And maybe some antacids.

RJ's Place: Trees Residences - Manila's BEST Condo? (Seriously, YOU HAVE TO See This!) - A Messy FAQ
Okay, Okay... What *IS* RJ's Place? And Why the Hype with Trees Residences?
Alright, settle down, folks! RJ's Place is basically my attempt to create a slice of paradise – a cozy little haven – inside Trees Residences, which is this HUGE condo complex in Manila. Look, finding a decent place in this city is like trying to find a decent *traffic jam* – seemingly impossible but, hey, here we are! It's a 2-bedroom unit, comfy couches, all that jazz. But the real magic? Trees Residences. You see, *I*, after some serious soul-searching (and a whole load of online condo browsing), decided on this place because... well, it actually felt like I could *breathe*. And in Manila, that's a premium luxury. You get trees (duh!), swimming pools, a gym… it's genuinely good.
Is it REALLY as Good as the Photos? My Online Dating Profile Has Lied to Me Before…
Okay, I hear you. Trust issues. I get it. Photos are often… let's say, *generously* edited. But honestly? Trees Residences, in person, is *pretty darn close*. The lobby is actually spacious and clean (unlike some places that assault you with the aroma of old socks and despair). The pool? Yeah, it's inviting. The gym... well, I *intend* to use it. (Don't judge my current fitness level!) As for RJ's Place itself – I've tried my best to make it match the pictures. So, you *shouldn’t* be disappointed, unless you expect a unicorn delivering breakfast. Then, sorry. I can't help you there.
What's the Vibe of RJ's Place, Besides "Not a Dump"?
"Not a dump," as I said, is a fantastic starting point! The goal is chill. Relaxed. Think 'Netflix and… well, maybe some actual sleep for once in your life.' I try to keep it clean (thank you, cleaning crew!), the aircon is good (essential in Manila), and the WiFi works (also essential!). I just want you to feel comfortable, you know? Like, come in, kick off your shoes (or don't, I don't care!), and just… *be*. The decor is a bit… well, it's me. I have a slight obsession with vibrant colors, and plants. There's also a framed print or two...it's an experience. So yeah, the vibe is chill... mostly. Sometimes I accidentally leave my socks lying around. Forgive me.
Tell me about the *actual* Trees Residences facilities… the pool, the gym? Is it all a scam?
Okay, okay, let's get real. The pool? Amazing. Seriously. After a day dodging jeepneys and dodging Manila's heat, jumping in the pool is pure bliss. Sometimes, it gets a little crowded on weekends, but hey, that's life. The gym… it is a gym. Has treadmills, weights, the standard stuff. I said I *intend* to use it, okay? Don’t ask again! But, seriously, if you are someone who likes to exercise, then you are already lucky. There are also other facilities like a really useful convenience store. Plus, the security is decent, which is a huge plus in Manila. It makes you feel... safe.
Okay, BUT... what about the traffic? I've heard stories…
Oh, the traffic. The eternal, soul-crushing traffic. Yes, it’s a factor. Trees Residences is located in that sweet spot: accessible, but still in Manila. My best advice? Embrace the Grab app. Plan ahead. Don't try to be anywhere *too* early. The good news? There are shortcuts – some of which I'll begrudgingly share if you stay at RJ's Place (depending on my mood, of course). And, hey, maybe the traffic gives you a chance to catch up on sleep. Or, you know, meditate on the absurdity of life. Either way, it's going to be an experience.
What's the BEST thing about staying at RJ's Place (and being near Trees Residences)?
Okay, the best thing? (Deep breath). Seriously, the community. The whole place has this vibe. You feel like you are inside a small town. Even the people who works there, the security guys, the cleaning ladies -- they treat you well, they actually smile and say hello. So honestly, this is something i appreciate more. Even the little details, like the fact that I can just grab a coffee downstairs... Amazing.
Are there any downsides? Don't sugarcoat it!
Alright, here’s the (slightly) bitter truth: Traffic. Did I mention the traffic? Okay, that's the *big* one. Also, the occasional noise from the construction (it’s Manila, constant improvements, right?). And sometimes, and this is a minor thing, but the WiFi can be a bit… wonky. It’s Manila, remember? But seriously, the good stuff (pools, the vibes, overall comfort) genuinely outweighs the negatives.
Okay, I’m Sold-ish! What about parking?
Parking is available, but you might need to book in advance. It’s managed by the building, so I don’t have direct control over it. I usually just take a Grab, to be honest. Easier on my sanity. Check with me when you book, and I’ll help you out. Or, just trust the Grab drivers to navigate the chaos. They are pros.
I’m REALLY fussy. What if I have *very specific* needs?
Okay, I'm not a mind reader. If you have specific needs – let me know BEFORE you book! Like, allergies to certain plant species (I do have a few). Or if you need the world's softest pillows. I'll do my best to accommodate, within reason. I'm not a magician, but I certainly try to make magic for you. Just be upfront with me! And, please, no demanding the unicorn breakfast. Unless you can, you know, *actually* conjure one.
Food Recommendations! Where's the best local *kain-kainan* nearby?


Post a Comment for "RJ's Place: Manila's BEST Trees Residences Condo? (You HAVE to See This!)"